Friday, May 15, 2009

The best job for me !


Everyone dream to become something , to achieve something in the life. As a lot of young people I'd like to work as a computer programmer. I think this is the best job for me because I have talent for that and I'm into computers. I'm very good at typing letters- more than 50 in a munite. It would be great for me if I'm in fornt of the computer 8 hours a day opening up new ideas for internet sites, new programes, and games too. My biggest drem is to become an owner of company which creates programmes like "PhotoShop" . I'm very ambitios and I will do everything to achieve this .Of course to be a programmer you have to know some foreign languages(English for example). The advantage of that job area is that I will be able to communicate with other programmesr from all over the world. So this job would suit me best.
Made by:Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment