Thursday, May 21, 2009

INVENTION: A Babysitter Robot


I think that we will need a Babysitter machine. Many women in the world may be tired of combining work and children. In my opinion it will be useful to create a machine which could feed, wash, help with the homework and even play with the kids. In my point of view the designers of the robot should make a one-day scene with the robot and kids - volunteers just to show worried mothers that their children will be happy and there won’t be any place for worrying. In my view, such a machine will make our day more comfortable and no-worrying.
I am sure that machine is better than an old lady to care for your children. It is better to pay once for the machine (and that won’t be too much), not to pay every day, about 50$.


Made By: Georgia Stoeva

No comments:

Post a Comment